Last week, we paid a visit to our local Ikea store, because storage is an issue for us at the moment! Our kitchen, in particular, really needs re-thinking.
I have come up with a wishlist of things that I loved while I was there.
1. Beige rug - here. This seemed an absolute bargain at just £10.00. We will be back for one of these to cosy up our kitchen - dining room which has recently been knocked through.
2. Hemnes Chest of drawers - here. This would go really well in our hallway and I could use the drawers for the many magazines that always seem to be hanging around.
3. Ransby Dressing Table - here, I would absolutely love this dressing table. I don't think there is room for it at the moment, but I'm working on it!
4 and 6. Tjena storage boxes - here. How cheap are these? They could be used for a million different things. I picked some up whilst I was there and have used them for office storage.
5. Bekvam Storage Rack. - here. I have seen other bloggers using these as book shelves in their children's rooms. That's just what I intend to do with them in Harry and Matthew's room. I intend on painting them white. Watch out for the finished product in a future post.
7. Bygel rail - here. We bought six of these to place on the inside of doors, so they can't be seen.